Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HERE.

oh, my poor bloggity-blog...we need to be reconnected!

I am sure all my fans out there are HEARTBROKEN over my unexplained absence. You see, the truth is...nothing could be posted until i rememebred to brush my teeth. Now that my pearly whites are nice and pearly again, here's what has been going on:

took the kid0s here

went on my first girls-weekend here (you can find pictures here & here. but i just might post some of my own)

saw them here (F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!)

&

read this.

I am HERE!

6 comments:

S said...

Okay...LOVED this post. It was odd and quirky (with the "heres"), but absolutely great! By the way, I wasn't even aware that other book was out there. Loved wicked, and I just ordered Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. Thanks so much!

Jack Attack said...

you so funny.
how was the book? bored with mine and want a good read.
I want your pork chop recipe.

Johnsonsblog said...

I'm am just so heart broken:( Looks like you are having way too much fun!

Foxs said...

WHAT??!! Stacey actually blogged?? WOW! It has been FOREVER!! Glad you are finally back.

p.s. just remembered i still haven't gotten those killer pics to you....this week...tomorrow...promise!

Hibbard Family said...

i want to read that book, i'm getting it today!!!!

Riva said...

Well it's about frickin time!! Glad to see you are back and enjoying the use of a toothbrush!! ha ha!!