Friday, November 21, 2008

I've decided...

...that if i stop at ANY moment today, i won't be able to get going again...
...that someone needs to remind me of my TRUE age...i'm not as young as i once was...
...all-nighters are for the birds...wait, birds don't even pull all-nighters. birds are the smart ones...early to bed early to rise...or is it the early bird gets the worm. well we can all see where sleep deprivation gets me. i just hope my kids aren't scarred for life after they realize that my great and wonderful mothering techniques won't be so great and wonderful... i've fallen off the mom train today... (or just fallen asleep)
...that nap time simply cannot come any faster ..

(D@%* you, Twilight!)
P.S. how are my P.I.C.'s doing??

4 comments:

Brittney said...

doing ok for now... but its only 10:17 am... i feel like u, if i stop i wont be able to get back up again... I'm taking K* to the park so she can wear out and come home and crash... hopefully. see u later. craft show?

Jack Attack said...

what were we thinking?!?!? I am running on 3.5 hrs of sleep and it has compounded my morning sickness. I too can't wait for nap time.

Johnsonsblog said...

What did you guys do?

Johnsonsblog said...

I really liked the movie! I dragged Justin along with me and he was actually entertained. I would love for you to come and visit anytime we aren't going anywhere!