Monday, August 4, 2008

GNO at Twilight

Some great friends and I went out to, of course, get THE book at the stroke of midnight on Saturday and had so much fun! I love, love, love my friends (all of them) and what they are in my life (but that's for another blog.) The 3 F's were definitely involved: FUN, FOOD, and FREAKS. Thanks to this place, more enjoyment and conversations were spent. Brittany and Stacie, thank you sharing this experience with me. It couldn't have been better!

This was taken when we first got there. Do you see the giddiness in our faces?
We had to get a picture with the vampire girls. One even had red eyes, I think she was a newborn...
The girls out for a "bite"
This is the ravenous sea of females and (and some males, either true fans or "supporting" their ladies, but we all know what the means, right?) all waiting for the clock to strike 12! Where is the world is Brit?
Oh, there you are! I thought I lost you. We need to keep with our buddy system. We don't know who's out there.

I wish I was able to get a picture of Dude all glittered up, it just wouldn't have done him justice. That would have been perfect. But I am keeping my new set of "white teeth" as a just in case. And I really wish I got a shot of Brittney Spears...that was classic!

2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

so fun! I'm glad you brought your camera. we'll have to discuss once I am finished.

Amanda Tippetts said...

Oh, I loved that book! I actually got the dates wrong when it came out so I bought it three days late! It would have been fun to go that night like you guys did.