Monday, August 4, 2008

Moving Out

So the time has come, Joe officially moved out this past weekend. It was a hard decision to come to for us but we realized that it only for the best. I didn't cry at least, to let him know that it was hard not to have him around the family anymore. It left me wondering how this new change, new life was affecting him...? Just like men are, I don't think that I will ever know the true feelings...


There are some positives that come from all of this...I have my garage back.

This is the new "front" door
One of the various stations: this happens to ceramics
My attempt to be artistic. A desk to do something...
And this is where it all used to happen...

I am going to miss you, Joe. We had some good times in that garage/dental lab of ours. But it will be strange not being able to walk out and bug you. Don't be a stranger, you're welcome at your other home any time. I'll try to have a hot meal waiting for you...with just my apron. :)


2 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

ahhhh! maybe you can pack him a lunch now! It will be kinda weird not having Joe out there working all the time!

Foxs said...

Oh, no more JOe in the garage! So does this mean you get to park in there now??