Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How to fill my spare time...

I came across this quiz and thought that I would give it a try. I would love to see what you guys come up with as well so post one on your blog to share. Especially if you love music as much as I do! How it works, is that you pick a band/singer and answer questions using only the titles of their songs. Because I grew up listening to him and really enjoy his music, I chose Neil Diamond. It was harder than I thought; sifting through hundreds of song titles to answer all the questions (it took me over an hour.)

Here is goes:

Describe yourself using one band/singer & song titles from them
Are you male or female: Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon
Describe your self: Beautiful Noise
How do people feel about you: God Only Knows
How do you feel about yourself: Crazy
Describe an ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Courtin' Disaster
Describe your current relationship: Delirious Love
Describe where you want to be: At the Movies
Describe what you want to be: Dancing to the Party Next Door
Describe how you live: Forever In Blue Jeans
Describe how you love: River Deep-Mountain High
Share a few words of wisdom: First, You Have to Say You Love Me.

No comments: