Monday, July 21, 2008

My 100 list...

Just like I saw on a friends blog, I decided to write 100 things about me that you may or may not know about. Hopefully you enjoy my crazy list and not decide that I'm just another weirdo...so here it is:

1. I have never lived anywhere else than fabulous Las Vegas!

2. A quarter of the blood that runs through my veins comes from northern Italy...you can say that I'm Italian.

3. I would love to be a professional chef.

4. When I was little I had imaginary friends...and I still remember their names.

5. I didn't like my husband the first time I met him.

6. I started dating Joe before he left on is mission and wrote to him when he was on it...sort of like waiting but totally different.

7. I was a very shy girl growing up.

8. I was baptized in a river in New Mexico.

9. I went to school to be a nurse...

10. I worked at an airport for 10 years.

11. I know how to fly an airplane.

12. I flew an airplane to Catalina Island...

13. I love to eat breakfast for ANY meal!

14. My favorite restaurant is Original Pancake House...well one of them at least -it's in my top ten.

15. I've never thought of myself as a good mother...despite what others may see.

16. Patience is NOT one of my virtues!

17. I'm very comfortable inside my comfort zone. I don't take change very well.

18. I'm a member of the 3 Sisters Club.

19. My 2 sisters and I are the 5th generation of 3 sisters. Sorry Tori, you're not part of that club.

20. I've recently started running again and realized how much I love it and missed it. (and I lost 20 pounds, too!)

21. My high school was called Basic High School. It was for accelerated students and was academically challenging...juuust kidding!

22. I have had several things happen in my life that I said would never happen...never say never I guess.

23. I never wanted to stay and live in Las Vegas.

24. I said I would never wait for a missionary...but I dated a lot!

25. I never wanted to get married in June. June 1st is our anniversary.

26. I never wanted more than 2 kids...but I don't think I had much control in this one.

27. I said I would never name my kids with the same letter. Technically this is not the case since Tori is really Victoria. But Tori is the only name she knows.

28. I will NEVER own a mini van!!! I may have just cursed myself but so far I'm holding strong to this one!

29. I own a Doberman Pincher named Kona-I love my dog!

30. I think I'm a dog snob. I don't think I can "stoop" to another breed of dogs. Sorry if this may offend someone...

31. I think my friends are the greatest and love all the fun we have together! When is the next GNO?

32. I love hanging out with friends...even if we do absolutely nothing, I still love it!

33. I would give anything to be a make-up artist...I love make-up...

34. Although I made fun of them in high school, I'm a girly-girl through and through! I love pink!

35. I'm the third oldest in my family, but I'm the oldest girl.

36. I love, love, love music!! I can tolerate pretty much anything.

37. I love to read! I'm so glad I got this trait from my mom and grandma.

38. I'm the 6th generation girl to have the middle name Anne (with an "e") Tori is the 7th.

39. I absolutely love a clean house but procrastinate to get there. But when I do get there, I love the feeling of sitting in my clean house. I hate the feel of crumbs on my feet when I walk so I will spend hours getting every last crumb off the floor.

40. I married into a great family and absolutely adore my mother-in-law.

41. My mother-in -law is one of my heroes.

42. I started playing the piano when I was 7. I started taking lessons when I was 8 and continued with them until I was 20 years old.

43. I taught myself how to play the organ.

44. I love playing guitar hero...anyone up for a challenge?

45. I can entertain myself...if I'm out somewhere and others might be bored I can always find something to amuse myself. I love to people watch!

46. Ty was born ON his due date.

47. The fact that I have twins is either luck of the draw or God's will, one of the two, but no infertility drugs were used.

48. I believe that Disneyland is THE happiest place on earth! Who wants to go with me?

49. I love to travel anywhere!

50. I love taking road trips...although now that kids are involved the love has subsided a little.

51. I have a hard time keeping my opinions to myself. Thinking before I speak is not a strong point with me.

52. I'm not offended easily.

53. I can go camping any time, any place-I love to camp!

54. I love to take pictures, I just wish I was better at it.

55. I consider myself to be a good friend...

56. I love to cook but hate cleaning up the mess.

57. I used to think that we lived inside the earth until my dad educated me...last year...haha!

58. I love having a little girl, but ONE is all I need or can tolerate!

59. I wish I wasn't a procrastinator but I am!

60. I like to set goals but I never accomplish them.

61. I want to run a marathon in my life time. (And by run I mean run the whole 26 miles. Not run for a while and then walk a little and then run some more, 'cause then I would have to say that I ran and walked a marathon.)

62. I don't advise anyone to start their own business in the dental lab industry.

63. I own half of a business called Desert Crown & Bridge but I don't do half the work.

64. I cherish the time when Joe isn't working...that's all he does it seems...

65. I'm an early-to-bed-early-to-rise kind of person. But I love staying up late when fun is involved.

66. I love, love, love Christmas time!! There is a feeling in the air that makes me truly happy!

67. I love listening to Christmas music and would even listen to it in the summer when I was younger until my mom made me turn it off.

68. I love the rain--better yet, I love the smell of the desert when it rains. There's nothing like it in the world!

69. I'm a sucker for homemade cookies!

70. I am not a baker in the slightest.

71. I'm addicted to blog surfing...you know you all are, too!

72. I am a very curious person-or maybe its borderline nosy...

73. I can spend hours (and I mean hours) people watching.

74. I feel that I am more a sheep-I like to follow the crowd. But at times I might break off and do my own thing for a minute.

75. I only have a few shows that I have to watch. Currently it's SYTYCD and Deadliest Catch.

76. I have a tattoo...yes, my parents did find out and no, it's not a pleasant story...but when is it pleasant when your parents find out you did something stupid...but I still like it and don't regret it...

77. I love getting pedicures.

78. I can go to Sonic anytime of day or night for one of their drinks...my faves are strawberry limeade, lemon-berry slush, and strawberry cream slush.

79. I hate the color of my eyes.

80. I can't live without Burt's Bees lip balm.

81. I love to dance but can't. If I'm in a really laid back mood or have some alcohol in me you might catch a glimpse of my stellar moves...but I don't drink.

82. I can't live without my DVR and don't know how I did before I had it.

83. I don't have an appendix...

84. I have a brother who is on a mission in the Kiev, Ukraine mission.

85. I love to eat food but I'm not willing to try new things...I just like what I like.

86. I like black and white photography.

87. One of my most embarrassing stories involves a guy, my bra, and some padding...

88. I might be addicted to diet coke...or just coke...from Sonic with their crunch ice...yummy!

89. I love taking Sunday afternoon naps...

90. I miss my Sunday afternoon naps!

91. I love to shop!! Let me know if anyone is up for a shopping trip!

92. I love make-up! (Did I say that already?)

93. I love to go to the beach but I despise going into the water at the beach.

94. I'm obsessed with air fresheners. I have them everywhere!

95. I love taking hot bubble baths but never have the time to do it.

96. I totally copied my 100 list from someone else's 100 list...

97. I was totally lying on the above entry...

98. I don't like snakes or spiders...or creepy, crawly things in general.

99. Getting old frightens me a lot!

100. I love watching movies!! Good or bad I'll watch them all...and I'm a sucker when it comes to corny chick flicks...they just make me feel good!

Make a 100 list of your own and tell me random facts about yourself. If you want, leave me a comment about my random facts! Thanks for reading mine!

8 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

That was so fun! I am going to try and do one if I can really think of 100 things! I am up for Guitar Hero or Disneyland anytime! Have you ever played Rock Band. If not, you really should!

Hibbard Family said...

its going to drive me crazy until I remember your imaginary friend's names.... ninka??

Hibbard Family said...

Where have I been? I had no idea we were the 5th generation of 3 sisters.... thats a lot of pressure!

The Gibsons said...

I love your 100 list! I feel like I know you so much better. Good for you for setting the goal to do one and accomplishing it. Well Done!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I totally LOVE reading these! That is the coolest thing that you are the 5th generation of 3 sisters. That is seriously one of the coolest things I've ever heard of. ;) How are you doing? I haven't seen you in SO long. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! There are lots of things I didn't know about you! We need to catch up some time! By the way... I still remember the names of YOUR imaginary friends, too!!

The Utley's said...

Brittany I can't believe you remember my imaginary friends names...is that good or bad? If anyone else wants to know the names, you'll have to call me on that. I seriously don't know they would be spelled...their pretty strange.

Hibbard Family said...

#101. Stacey used to sleep in the closet