Friday, July 11, 2008

Hmmm....so it's been a while?

Wow! Almost 3 months? Where did the time go...oh yeah...3 kids 3 and under, a crazy/stressful business, and utter laziness on my part. What can I say...for those of you who see me on a regular basis, i.e. church...i guess that's pretty much it (man, i need to get out more), know that my intentions are there to post more but just can't find the time...just in case all of you crazies out there want some good excuses as to my "disapperance" drop me a line. I think I might be able to whip some out that just might suffice!

As far as more posts go...well my intentions are really good! I actually have a long list of things that I need to blog about so...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... yeah... I saw your mom today at Walker and mentioned that you haven't written anything in a while and wondered what the heck you were up to. What business do you do? I know the three kids keep you busy!! I pretty much have twins, too... isn't it grand? :)

Jack Attack said...

you...busy...hard to imagine. let's find time to get together before the book release. have you pre-ordered your copy? I've ordered mine at B&N on Charleston.