Monday, October 27, 2008

that's how i roll...




finally...we got our new ride! after a lot of discussions and let-downs and surprises with our dealer friend, our new mode of transport has arrived. so much room...all it needs is one of those privacy windows that limos have between the driver and passengers and doing all my runs for joe will be C-A-K-E!! Now all we need to do is replace the other P.O.S. that we have.


(thanks , joe, for your hard work to allow us to have such luxuries...he made me say that)



"rollin' down the street sippin' on my gin & juice...LAID BACK.
with my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

2 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

you have such a great provider, I'm so excited for your new ride!!! when i quit work and have no mode of transportation you can pick me up and we can roll together with our juice!! haha! i think it'd look nicer with a few chunks of puke coming down the passenger side though!!!!

Johnsonsblog said...

Remember don't drink and drive. Especially with kids in the car:)