Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I FOUGHT THE LAW



...and the law WON...

I went in with a determination to come out on top! I even had my angry music on to get me pumped up. I was going to tell them that I was RIGHT and they were WRONG!

But then the judge said in light of Christmas, everyone would get the traffic school waived AND in most cases, reduce the citation down to a parking ticket...so, i took a bite of some humble pie that i brought along as a just-in-case, wiped my mouth so that there were no crumbs, turned my angry music down (just a tad) and plead...guilty.

~MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOUR HONOR, MERRY CHRISTMAS~

4 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

Alright what did you do?

Foxs said...

Glad to hear you finally decided to accept the consequences of your actions! :)

Hibbard Family said...

that dumb stop sign.....

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

What a bummer!!