Monday, December 22, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday

** Things I most definitely DID NOT do this week**

I did not subject my children to profanities while I was manuvering my way through the cold, white stuff. And my finger did not raise when that crazy driver cut me off while trying to text and drive at the same time. I am a good example to my children so I DID NOT do that!

I did not neglect my children while i listened to my fully stocked iPod for a few hours. And my voice did not go a few decibles higher when I found them emptying an economy-size bottle of baby powder in their rooms while I was listening to said iPod. I am very responsible so...not me! never!

I did not eat a whole plate of treats by myself in one sitting. I am very health consious and DO NOT want to gain my weight back that I recently lost. And when joe asked where that plate of goodies went...I, of course, did not lie and say i didn't know what he was talking about.

NO! NOT ME! NEVER!!

4 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

You inspire me to be a better mother!!! Everytime I honk at someone Kaden gets so excited that the car made its noise... so I guess I should keep honking!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Taylor emptied one of those economy baby powder bottles a few months ago!! Isn't it great?!

The Utley's said...

Yes it is brittany! I especially loved it when I walked in there and there was a visable cloud in the room...there is still powder stuck in the carpet.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I LOVE this! I totally need to do this on my blog. It really makes me laugh