Monday, December 15, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday

**Things I most definitely DID NOT do this week**

I did not stay up well past midnight to read Twilight again...and I most certainly did not read it four times in a row. I am not that obsessed with Edward...or the book...or anything related to Twilight!

I did not see that silly movie Twilight again...for the fourth time. Really, I am NOT obsessed!! And I did not see it by myself because that would prove that I don't have any friends and I do not not have friends! Everybody likes me and wants to be around me!

I did not mop my floors for the first time in 4 weeks. That is just gross! My kids play around on that floor and I am not that kind of mother.

I did not wear the same outfit more than twice this week. That would mean I have poor hygiene and I do not have poor hygiene!

I did not give my kids fruit snacks and the holiday treat left on my doorstep for breakfast because I haven't gone to the grocery store in...I don't remember...because that would mean I was lazy and a bad mom. I am NOT lazy!

NO! NOT ME!!

Please share some of your "not me's" so I can see that I am NOT as bad as you are....

4 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

I'm glad to know that there is more Mom's like me out there. Whewwww I'm so relieved! What does Joe think of your obsession with Edward? Justin just keeps rolling his eyes at me. Do you have a "bite me Edward" shirt yet? I don't think you are obsessed unless you have that t-shirt.

The Utley's said...

LOL! Joe reacts just like justin...I think I'm going to have to tell him I saw a different movie instead...I DID NOT just admitt that I am going to see it again!

Johnsonsblog said...

LOL!!!!!!

Hibbard Family said...

Just a warning to anyone - when Stacey does mop her floors don't go over for a few days because she is a fanatic, down on all fours scrubbing tiny pieces of debris off the tile!