Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my obsession

If you don't know this about me already then you'll find out now... I LOVE music. I can't get enough of it...i love it, any and all. I love the way music makes you feel, i love the way music makes you move, i love the way music triggers your "feel-goods" and "feel-bads." I love finding new music for my earballs...simply put, I can't get enough of music.

Speaking of can't getting enough of something...

These guys are touring starting in January...so far I have not been able to find a Vegas show date (which is SHOCKING!) The only one close enough is San Fran...

I told Joe (hint, hint...) that tickets to see THE KILLERS would be an awesome Christmas present, even if it's a few hours of flying away. Anyone want to join me? I promise you'll love every minute of our little jaunt!!

9 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

I don't know if I love the killers. But hey I just wanted to tell you in our old ward in Vegas their Manager/Lawyer was in that ward and I babysat their kids. They were super cool. Hey they don't live very far from you if they still live there.

Anonymous said...

Don't you remember the Flowers, stacey? The lived on the culdusak around the corner from us. Brandon went to my mom's pre-school! (but of course, who didn't?) His sis and my sis hung out together. Anyway... his mom got my mom tickets to their concert when they first came out. And I love them, too!! Human is a great song! If i only understood what it meant! :)

Anonymous said...

PS... my house is... well...we'll be in your mom's ward. That's all I'll say about where it is on a blog. Don't like to give out too much info. Not exactly what I had in mind, but i'm working and not having to pay for 2 kids to go to daycare was very appealing. We'll move farther away in a few years when paige is in 1st grade. Plus it only has three bedrooms so if the boys come to live with us permanently, it'll be too small.

Anonymous said...

PSS... I ran into Kelli several weeks ago at Target and she thinks (which I agree) that us three should get together and go out sometime. Maybe to a killers concert! :)

lilsusha said...

virgin 'ritas??

The Scott Family said...

Brandon Flowers--singer in "The Killers" band used to live down the street from us when Heather was in Kindergarten. She and Brandon had a little crush on eachother. Small crazy world, huh? My parents ran into his parents in Nephi Utah years ago.

Foxs said...

I'll go with you!!

The Utley's said...

YAY, Megan! Finally I get a follower! I thought for a minute there that i would be going alone...thanks for coming with me!!

The Utley's said...

oh yeah...guys? who's this brandon flowers you keep bringing up???